1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I hated paying for the Crapfire, but I’m dooooone!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I don’t think I ever have!!
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
Not at all. Loved him. Still love him (just in a different way).
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Last October. I’d do so many things differently.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Mano, I think. Either her or a nun.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted my name to be Barbara and I wanted to be a grocery store cashier. I liked the idea of scanning stuff and making it go BEEP. I’ve exceeded my own expectations…
8. How many colleges did you attend?
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Um, when I was at Banana Republic I tried it on and Laurie said it looked nice on me. And it’s black. I love black shirts.
10. GAS PRICES?
Are too freaking high
11. If you could move anywhere.
Honestly, I really like it here. I wish Raleigh was a bit closer to the ocean, though.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Gotta hit SNOOZE
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Um, I don’t remember
14. Favorite style of underwear?
Thong tha thong thong thong
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
I never want to take out the garbage or do the dishes
17. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
Yep. I do it currently.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
I function better in the morning, am much more productive. But I’d still rather sleep. I’m basically a sloth.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
LOL. He-Man and She-Ra
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
21. Have you found real love yet?
22. When did you first start feeling old?
Ugh. When I turned 25.
23. Favorite 80′s movie?
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Sam’s Club?
Gum – Trident Originial
26. Beach or lake?
Isn’t there a beach at the lake? I like the ocean.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Dancing With the Stars and long showers
30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
I dunno. I don’t have any secret favorites, but my favorites are Jaws and Silence of the Lambs
31. What’s your drink?
I had my first Cosmo this weekend – two of them – and they rocked. Apparently orange vodka is the secret, or so said the bartender
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or Robbers?
Oh come on now! Cops! Have you met my brother?
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Brandon – we’re internet buddies, but haven’t seen him in person in for-ev-er. My cutie pie homecoming date with glasses and dimples
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
No idea. I primarily listen to CDs
36. Norm or Cliff?
Which one was on Dancing With the Stars?
37. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
They’re both great
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Hmmm… honesty. Honesty, honesty, honesty.
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Don’t know him very well yet. Seems cool enough, though.
40. What famous person you would like to have dinner with?
Justin Timberlake. Yum.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope. Never used one ever.
44. Last book you read for real?
Some Sandra Brown formulaic novel. But it was decent. Haven’t read a great book in a while.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yeah, but I’m not sure where they are.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I don’t think I’ve ever brushed them anywhere other than in a bathroom. Maybe when I went camping back in the day. But they probably had bathrooms where I was camping because I’m prissy about indoor plumbing!
48. How many worthless woodland critters have you sent to hell with the tires of your motor vehicle?
Zero! I thought I hit one and made Leon jump out of the car to inspect the damage, but he said there was none. I seriously wonder if he was telling the truth or just trying to spare my feelings. The world may never know…
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Just started a new career, so I guess relationship.