1) What time did you get up this morning? 7:01am
2) Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3) What is the last film you saw at the theatre? Munich
4) What is your favorite TV show? It’s a tie: Grey’s Anatomy, The Office & Scrubs
5) What did you have for breakfast? A Breuggers Bagel w/ veggie cream cheese
6) What is your middle name? Anne
7) What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8) What foods do you dislike? Sushi, fish
9) Your favorite potato chip? Cheddar cheese & sour cream Ruffles
10) Your favorite CD at the moment? The mixed CD I just made w/ Anna Nalick, Weezer, U2, Michael Buble, Counting Crows and some other people
11) What kind of car do you drive? A Pontiac Crapfire!
12) What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness, lack of a social conscience
13) Are you superstitious? Not terribly
14) Favorite item of clothing? My old WVU t-shirt w/ the lettering that’s flaking off
15) If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Croatia
16) What color is your bathroom? Periwinkle and girly
17) Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever’s on sale
18) Where would you retire? Charleston, South Carolina
19) Favorite time of day? Early afternoon – the day holds so much promise
20) Where were you born? Some little hospital in Ohio
21) Favorite sport to watch? Steelers and WVU football!
22) Who do you least expect to get an answer from? N/A
23) Who do you expect to get this back from first? N/A
24) What type of laundry detergent do you use? I actually have no idea!
25) Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi! Hello!
26) Are you a morning person or a night owl? I think I have more energy in the morning
27) What size shoe do you wear? 9
28) Do you have pets? Yes, two iddy biddy pretty kitty cats: Henry and Charlotte. But, truth be told, I don’t love Charlotte as much as I love Henry.
29) Any new and exciting news you would like to share with your friends? Ok, the company I work for has just had its criteria adopted by Medicare for bariatric surgery. That’s HUGE for us. We’re helping to set national healthcare policy!
30) What did you want to be when you grew up? LOL. I wanted my name to be Barbara and I wanted to be a cashier at a grocery store
31) Favorite candy bar? Oh wow. Hard to pick just one! Kit-Kat, I guess.
32) Favorite childhood memory? Sitting on my grandparents’ porch surrounded by my family
33) What are the different jobs you have had in your life? I worked at Hill-Rom doing editing stuff – HATED it. GSK internal communications – LOVED it. Now I work for Surgical Review Corporation as the PR gal and it’s great.
35) Piercings? Ears
36) Eye color? Brown
37) Ever been to Africa? Nope
38) Ever been toilet papering? I commanded 16 women to toilet paper Kristen at her wedding shower! (they made her toilet paper wedding dresses)
39) Ever love someone so much it made you cry? Yeah…
40) Been in a car accident? Unfortunately
41) Croutons or bacon bits? Bacos!
42) Favorite day of the week? Saturday
43) Favorite restaurant? Chicago Uno Grill or 42nd Street Oyster Bar
44) Favorite flower? Whatever anyone wants to get me
45) Favorite ice cream? Butter pecan
46) Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney: I like the Little Mermaid
48) Do you believe in karma? To an extent
49) How many times did you fail your drivers test? Zero!
50) Before this one who did you get your last e-mail from? My dad!
51) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Oh, this is easy! Target!
52) What do you most often do when you’re bored? I read
53) Bedtime? Between 11-11:30
54) Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? N/A, but if you’re reading this, feel free to respond!
55) Who is the last person you went to dinner with? Shel, Allan and Teresa
56) What are you listening to right now? Damien Rice – Cannonball (beautiful song)
57) What is your favorite color? Green
58) Lake, Ocean, or River? NO comparison: Ocean
59) How many tattoos do you have? 0
60) Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken
61) Favorite cocktail? Chocolate martini
62) Red or White? White
63) Republican or Democrat? Democrat
64) Favorite family vacation? Sounds uneventful, but it was Niagra Falls
65) All time favorite concert? Lilith Fair w/ MP